Monday, November 28, 2022

Tutti Designs - 718 Swirly Deer

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


Simple card today.. if you need a quick card it starts with a pretty background paper.
I started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - PetalShimmer. Next, i added a moon using a circle die as a mask and i inked around the edges to make a halo using Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire and a blending brush.  Next i die cut Tutti Designs - 718 Swirly Deer, Snow Flurries and "Merry Christmas" from 769 Christmas Star Frame out of white card stock.  I adhered those die cuts as shown and added red gems.  Last thing i did was use Fairy Hugs Stencil - Fairy Swirls and Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire.

I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!