Monday, November 28, 2022

Sending all my love - Fairy Hugs - Ciana

Happy Monday!

Let's see what we can make using supplies from Fairy Hugs Store 

I am using Fairy Hugs - Ciana

For this card,  i started with two different papers.  The outside paper is Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - WaterShine, the inside heart is Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - WinkleBush.  I diecut out the heart from the top layer and saved it for another card. I then cut out the heart from WinkleBush and saved the outside layer for another card as well.  I stamped the heart using Fairy Hugs - Ciana and Fairy Hugs Butterflies with VersaFine Clair Ink - Nocturne. I colored in both images with Prismacolor Pencils, gold gel pen, acrylic hologram paint and a white gel pen. I layerd the pieces back together on the card base using double sided foam tape for the "frame". 

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:




Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!