Thursday, November 17, 2022

Fairy Hugs - Zippy

 Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! 

Fairy Hugs - Favorites will be on Create and Craft, November 18 

3pm & 7pm UK time

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!

It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 

To make this card, i started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - MoltenRidge. I stamped Fairy Hugs - Zippy with VersaFine Clair Ink - Nocturne.  Then i decided to make a hill of butterflies, so i stamped Fairy Hugs - Butterflies with VersaFine Clair Ink - Nocturne.  Next i used Fairy Hugs Stencil - Fairy Buds and when inked it up i started with Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire and then as i got towards the top of each strand i used Distress Oxide Ink - Broken China.  I used a circle diecut for a moon mask and used Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire for the halo. I colored in the Fairy and the bike wheels.  I added Sparkly gold gel pen to the fairy's dress and to the butterflies. I added acrylic hologram paint to the fairy's wings. Last i added some white gel pen to the hill of butterflies to look like "flowers". I also used a hot pink gel pen for the "flowers".

Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:




Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!