Monday, November 21, 2022

Tutti Designs - Merry Christmas - 2 Ways

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

Today is a Two for one day!
You can make so many cards with this one sentiment die.. here are 2 different ideas for inspiration


This was a super easy/quick card! 
Start out with some of your favorite background papers.  I used We Are 3 Digital Paper - Christmas Poinsettia. Next, i diecut the middle of the gold shimmer mat with Tutti Designs - Merry Christmas and then i used the mat as normal behind the aqua paper.  I die cut Tutti Designs - Snowflake Foliage Corner from white card stock.  And last, i adhered the die cuts and added some gems.



For this card, I started out with Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - TangleWhisper.  I embossed it with a folder and then i ran it back through the diecutting machine to flatten the raised embossed lines.  I stitched around the edge. Then i die cut Tutti Designs - Merry Christmas and Tutti Designs - Festive Corner from Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - ThunderGlow.  I adhered those to the embossed background and used mirror card to frame the card topper.  Last, i added gems and sequins!

I have used:



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!