Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cinderella, Cinderella...you know the song..

Sing along..
Cinderelly, Cinderelly
Night and day it's Cinderelly
Make the fire, fix the breakfast
Wash the dishes, do the mopping

Oh my favorite childhood movie...still is every time i see it..it is so romantic when the Prince dances w/Cinderella and that song..

Okay, so the challenge at TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Blog is your favorite "Fairy Tale"...and for me it's Cinderella. 
I tweaked the image a bit..Cinderella wasn't a princess in the movie, so i removed the crown and wand from from this image.

I can remember (shows my age again) when my aunt had the "yellow" record and the book..oh how i loved that story and book.  I didn't see the movie until much, much later.  And then i think the first show i saw was Roger and Hammerstein's Cinderella on TV with Lesley Ann Warren..she was sooo pretty!

Here is my card:














The sketch i used was from "The Sweet Stop":









Challenges:
TGF Challenge Blog- Monday/Funday- Fairy Tales
The Sweet Stop- Sketch #148

3 comments:

  1. Oh I so Remember that song! I had the record and book too! lol 8-) Your Card is just Darling! It would make a lovely framed home decor item! 8-) Love the Sweet Wonderfully colored image and lovely Verse too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely princess! Love how you added your stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet!! I love how you added the verse, t made me want to sing along. Your image is colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!