Thursday, March 22, 2012

Enchanted Woodland- Especially for you

Totally made this card w/my daughter in mind...she really likes the "Woodland" theme...and she picked the image for me to use on this card.  The challenge that prompted me to make this card is TGF Friday/Spyday.  and for Monday/Funday- Scallops and Circles. Every Friday there is a new card to "case" (make another card to look "like" posted card)

Here is my card:


 And here is the card that i "cased/copied"

Challenges:
Flutter By Wednesday- Anything goes w/butterfly
TGF Farm Fresh- Friday/Spyday- cased card (missed the deadline somehow..even though it was loaded Thursday am)

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie this little creature is so amazing! I just love your little world you've created around it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Great job on the challenge! Thank you for joining us at Flutter By Wed.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!