Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wrapping you with my love

This one was harder to combine w/two challenges...but it was my fault..i had made the background using fabric, hoping to use it for another card that never worked out...so when this challenge at Tiddly Inks Challenge blog asked for fabric..i though..AH HA...time to use my card base i'd saved.

I always search for a sketch before i make my cards now..and i found this lovely sketch at Through the Craftroom Door:












Here is my card:












Challenges:
Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog- Fabric
Through the Craftroom Door- Sketch

10 comments:

  1. This is a great card base! I've thought of using fabric, just haven't. Great layered dies under this sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layers on your card and great way to incorporate some fabric! Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Th fabric is really adorable and I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie this is gorgeous! fantastic design, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How delightful that you were able to find fabric that matched the little image so perfectly. Very nicely done. The image is adorable, and I do like your blue and red flowers. Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Bonnie this is super cute!! I love your use of fabric and that sweet image. I'm going to share this on our Facebook page if you don't mind. It's so cute!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! The colors are stunning and flowers perfect embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Through the Craftroom Door.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hiyah Bonnie!!
    awwww this is a complete cutie hun, I love the layout.
    thank you for popping in and playing along with the tiddly inkers:)
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable and great colors! Just a fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! So stunning! Thanks so much for joining the Tiddly Inks fabric challenge ;D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!