Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ahoy Matey!

I know i just made a pirate card...but not the "girl" version...and i HAD to combine this challenge because the theme (Pirate) and the sketch worked so very well with each other..i hope you think so too. :)

Here is my card...and it has a special flap...(that i hope looks like a sail)..


This is the sketch i used from TGF Splitcoast Stampers: (I rotated it to the left)











Challenges:
Anyone for Anya- Pirate theme
TGF Splitcoast Stampers- Sketch
TGF Monday Funday- Anything goes

7 comments:

  1. SO cute! I saw your first pirate card and I thought... I hope she can make another one! hee hee This is darling.

    Thanks so much for playing with us again at {ANYONE FOR ANYA}! :)

    -Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bonnie! thanks so much for popping over and commenting! i love your pirate girl card! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahoy! Love your "sail" and the idea of the flap. I agree that this sketch was great for the image you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bonnie, WOW your card is soooooooooo cute!! I love the layout and all the fabulous details. Fantastic work!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love it!. Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you mix the patterned papers so well , this is lovely.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Bonnie...sorry for my late comment but I have been away for a week!!
    did not understand about the elephant called "Blankina"??
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!