Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sitting Pretty

I have started doing Magnolia/Tilda cards..and my love for them is a bit "reversed"..kind of like in the early 80's when we bought the "Thriller" VHS before we had a VCR...well, maybe not exactly the same...Tilda is cute...oh forgot to finish my thought..I have fallen in love with the creations made w/the Tilda stamp..i LOVE the Magnolia INK magazine..and that is why i have really start to purchase the stamps...funny, huh?

I thought i'd give this challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lover's Blog a try.  We are to use Basic Grey paper in our project and here is my card:


















I also used this sketch from Mojo Monday:











Challenges:
 Magnolia Stamp Lover's Blog- Basic Grey Paper
Mojo Monday- Sketch


3 comments:

  1. She's adorable I just love her little jumpsuit! Great diecut frame for her and the papers are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this little Tilda. It is the one I used for Claire's birthday card. She just looks so sweet and innocent sitting there with her little ankles crossed. You've made a lovely card with her and that Basic Grey Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie
    BEAUTIFUL BASIC GREY CARD! LOVE IT love your coloring.....
    Thanks for sharing your talent
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!