Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lovely Shoes

I am trying out my new Magnolia stamps.  This card is made for one of my friends.
I am trying a new blog this time called, Magnolia Down Under...hmmm and this card is being sent to my friend "Down Under" too. :)Oh and the challenge is a bingo game...three in a row, and i have ribbon, flowers and polka dots.

And this is my card:


















This is the sketch i used from "The Paper Players"














Challenges:
The Paper Players- Sketch
Magnolia Down Under- Bingo game

6 comments:

  1. Aw, this is such a cute image! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players and sharing your pretty creation with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch and that little image is just adorable. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little Tilda is adorable, and I really like that sketch. Am going to have to give it a go. Card is (as always) lovely and nicely done, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable creation! Love that sweet image! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's fantastic, makes me want to sit down with her and ask what she's thinking about. Beautiful papers and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh your card is adorable! Wonderful colors and fantastic coloring!!Thank you for joining MDUC for the BINGO theme this week.
    I wish you a HAPPY EASTER!
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!