Friday, March 23, 2012

Tic Tac Toe- more than 3 in a row

This week it's Tic Tac Toe at Card Crafter's Circle and all you have to do is get 3 in a row...i wanted to take it one step further and do ALL of the grid...See if you can find all of the items on my card???

Our sponsor is Whoopsi Daisy and the winner this week gets a total of 8 images.  YaY!
 

Here is the grid:












And here is my card using a Whoopsi Daisy image:
























Here is the sketch i used from "Crafting Life's Pieces"












Challenges:
Crafting Life's Pieces- Sketch

2 comments:

  1. How sweet she is blowing her bubbles! I just love your papers and the tag you added! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the soft colors!

    Thanks for joining us a CLP this month!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!