Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Something new for Easter

The challenge over at Mo's Challenge Blog is to "Try Something New". 

A friend sent me a picture of this cute idea to turn an "explosion box" into an Easter basket using the lid for the scent.  Well, i almost made it like the picture, but no handle on this one...i thought it took away from the scene. :)  Oh and i am decorating the inside for next week's challenge at Mo's :)

Here is my project doing something new:



















How i made it:
I followed the directions for an "explosion box"  Then i used Martha Stewarts Halloween fence punch and EK Success border punch.  The supplies are all from Michaels.  The cute little girl is from Mo's Digital here.

Challenges:
Mo's Challenge Blog:- Try something new

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Bonnie, what a great idea! I love the idea of an explosion box "topper", this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! I can't wait to see the inside! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable.. OMG a whole week to see the inside... I am sure it is going to be just as fantastic... Can't wait. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful explosion box! I love the spring colors and all the cute details! Can't wait to see the inside next week! Thanks for joining us for Mo's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Grandma Bonnie!! WOW! An explosion box! I LOVE IT!!! I've never made one of these...was it hard? I love this Mo image...gorgeous coloring and your DPs are perfect! LOVE IT! So tickled you've joined us again this week at Mo's! Hugs. Gramma Pat (Frank)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!