Thursday, March 15, 2012

Somthing new for Easter- Inside the box

Last week's challenge at Mo's Challenge Blog was to "Try Something New" and i made an Explosion box and decorated the outside of the box.  This week it is to use buttons and bows and that tied in really well for the "inside of the Explosion Box".  Now remember that there are 2 more layers to this box. :)

For this challenge i used "Late" from Alice in Wonderland at Mo's Digital Pencil.  (the white rabbit and turned him into an Easter bunny)  He looks like one tired rabbit!

Here is my project:
This is the overall look-
Here is the close up and one of the flaps:
The flower button is found on the top w/the rabbit and the bow is on the flap to the side of the oval.  The little container was purchased at Michaels along w/the little chick.




And a close-up of the rabbit "scene":
I made this scene so that the rabbit is on the front and back.  I did that by coloring the rabbit and then scanning it and flipping it horizontally on Photoshop.  I hand cut out each image and glued them together.

Challenges:
Mo's Challenge Blog- Buttons and Bows

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is brilliant what a great creation, Love that wee rabbit, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo sweet it must have been a lot of work, but the result is excellent!!
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one amazing project! I love all the details you've put together. This will surely bring tons of smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well...look at you! This is so stinkin' clever! I love it! Hey...hope you're having fun on your little vacay! And I hope your hubby is surviving with all the grandkiddos! Wouldn't you just die if Sadie is potty trained when you get back?! hehehe! So glad you joined us again this week at Mo's! hugs Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just a beautiful project, Bonnie! I love the colors and all the wonderful details. This is going to make someone very happy! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!

    This is so wonderful - inside and out! I love making the magic boxes and they are one of my favorite gifts to give! Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really amazing. I LOVE it. You put a lot into this creation. Thanks for joining us at Mo's.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!