Sunday, March 4, 2012

Thank you, Sweetie!

I organized my stash of cards and was glad that i did because it put in perspective of what i cards i had...and i have many cards that could be an all occasion card, but was lacking in ones that actually said, "Thank You" so, i will be making many "Thank you" cards.

This card is using a Mo's Digital Pencil image and a card sketch from the challenge site along w/adding a few butterflies for the Flutter by Wednesday challenge...i like combining challenges, it makes my card prettier i think. :)

Here is my card:


















Here is the sketch by Iulia:












Challenges:
Mo's Challenge Blog- Anything goes w/Mo's Image
Flutter by Wednesday- Anything goes w/butterfly,angel or fairy

7 comments:

  1. What a perfect Thank You!!!! Something I don't think I have enough of..Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! Lol the image is hilarious :D Love the papers and embellishments you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, Bonnie! Such pretty papers and embellishments with this fun image! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the details on this one! I wish I could find those amazing pearl flourishes up here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is adorable Bonnie!! I'm so glad you could join us this week at Mo's!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    ps) If you haven't already joined in, I have a stamp set I'm giving away. You can find it at the top of my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Gramma Bonnie! I'm just checking in on the potty training! hehe! How are YOU holding up?! Your card is precious...I swear, your coloring and design work just get better and better! This is stunning! Hugs. Gramma Pat

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!