Thursday, March 22, 2012

Green w/envy...check it out!

I am doing two challenges as one...using checks at Pollycraft Monday Challenge and using green and a sketch at The Sweet Stop.  I visited my daughter this last week in CO and she loves Woodland things and i guess i am liking the use of all things Woodland. :)

Here is my card "Check it out" :)


















Here is the sketch i used from "The Sweet Stop" w/the color green:












Challenges:
Pollycraft Monday Challenges- Check it out- use checks
The Sweet Stop- Sketch and use green

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! gorgeous layout and lovely colours, the papers are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh What a Sweet Birthday Card! Love your Darling image and Wonderful coloring! Terrific combo of dp's, colors and ribbon too! Just Darling! 8-) So glad you could join us at the Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love your layers and the green polka dot bow! Great idea to add the twine going under your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!