Sunday, March 25, 2012

You are wonderful!

March Madness continues at The Greeting Farm Blog and Splitcoast Stampers.  I've made a card that i was able to use a couple of new things to me...
An Action wobbles (instructions at another blog)














and Cricut's Craftroom "cartridge" found here.












So here is the card:


















And here is Anya in "action/motion"...she wiggles back and forth on the action wobbler (spring)
 Here is the sketch i used for this challenge from deconstructing jen:

Challenges:
TGF March Madness/Splitcoast- "Mad about Tea Parties"
deconstructing jen- sketch #44

2 comments:

  1. This is just too fun! Love your brads and your wobbles detail....tell her to hold on tight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I got you "hooked" on those wobbles because every card you've made with one has had me grinning. This is another fun card, and what a cute idea to use the Alice theme. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!