Friday, March 30, 2012

Thinking of you

This card represents 3 challenges in one...i am so excited with the theme and then i get to use an awesome sketch too..and then the sentiment and embellishments from another challenge...it makes a perfect card that i wouldn't have thought to do without all of these challenges..so cool.

The first thing to do is to think of chocolate or as it is written at the challenge.. "mmm Choklit"...sounds good no matter how it's spelled.  I wanted to be a bit creative and not use the cute bear pulling the Easter egg...so i looked at my stash and found a cute monkey w/a Christmas Pud that i turned into a chocolate covered strawberry...i thought the leaves could go for that, but i had to cover the berries at the top and that is how my chocolate butterflies came in handy..yipee!

My card:













Now for the sketch i used from The Sweet Stop:









Challenges:
Pollycraft Monday Challenge Blog- Mmm Choklit
The Sweet Stop- Sketch #151
Flutter by Wednesday- Thinking of you (butterflies)

5 comments:

  1. I just love your yummy chocolate covered strawberry! Wonderful butterflies and roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great card! Beautiful colors and I really sweet image:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image what a fantastic card I love this Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie I love love love this card, its gorgeous! love the layout too, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bonnie! I have to say, I LOVE this image! How cute and your card is even more darling! How sweet!! Thanks for fluttering with us at FBW!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!