Saturday, March 10, 2012

Looking for Love..before online dating

There is a big challenge going on at TGF..about Mad Love. :)  I just didn't want to use the same image i've used before so i pulled out this one..i love it and then i had to think of how to make the theme work with it.  Honestly, it's two stories in one..it's a Snow White looking character kissing a frog....i think this would have been the "Dopey" kiss...but for me and this challenge...it's perfect. :)

Here is my card:

I saw this beautiful card on Pinterest...and thought the "sketch" would be fun to make w/this theme:












Challenges:
TGF Splitcoast- Mad Love wk1

1 comment:

  1. Love your image combining again! Your sentiment is fabulous for this and the sketch is really great!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!